A security measure called "Two Step Authentication" has been added to your account either by yourself or your manager. With 2-Step Verification, signing into the SOVA website with your account will require both your password and a verification code that you can generate with this app. Here's how you can get up and running quickly:
To use Google Authenticator on your iPhone, you must have the latest operating system for your device. For Android, you must be running Android version 2.1 or later.
Downloading the app
1. On your iPhone or Android device, visit the App Store.
2. Search for Google Authenticator.
3. Download and install the application.
1. If this is the first time you've used Authenticator, tap "Begin" to start the setup. To add a new account, in the bottom right, tap Add (plus icon).
2. To link your mobile device to your account, tap "Scan Barcode". If the Authenticator app cannot locate a barcode scanner app on your mobile device, you might be prompted to download and install one. If you want to install a barcode scanner app so you can complete the setup process, select Install, then go through the installation process. Once the app is installed, reopen Google Authenticator, then point your camera at the QR code on your computer screen.
3. To test that the application is working, enter the verification code on your mobile device into the box on your computer under Enter code, then click Sign In. The clock icon on your mobile device will let you know how much time is left before the verification code expires and a new one is generated.
4. If your code is correct, you will be logged in. If your code is incorrect, try generating a new verification code on your mobile device, then entering it on your computer. If you’re still having trouble, you might want to verify that the time on your device is correct or read about common issues:
The web browser you are using, Internet Explorer, is not supported by SOVA. You can expect some pages to not load properly. For a better overall experience, we encourage you to try browsing this website using a recent version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. If you do not have these browsers installed on your PC, contact the person who manages your computer network and ask for assistance.